Thursday, May 6, 2010

Garden Colour Part Two

See how the lilies of the field grow.  They do not labour or spin.  Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these.  
(Matthew 6:28b, 29)






Well Spring has sprung a bit more since last time.  If ever you are thinking about a film for showing off colour (whether it be in your garden, landscapes or even for portraits) may I humbly recommend Fuji's Reala 100.  Seeing as only strange people like me use film these days I got twenty rolls of this film off eBay for £20!  All these pictures were taken with a Nikon F100 and 28-105 AF-D lens.  

5 comments:

Gary said...

Congratulations on winning the C of I blog award! Well deserved for your photos and writing. Great stuff!

Stephen Neill said...

Love that set of photos - Incidentally congratulations on your well deserved win in the blog section at the Gen Synod awards today

Daniel & Sonja said...

Thank you Gary and Stephen for these and all your other comments and of course your great blogs which I greatly enjoy reading.

Randi Done, Author of Reaching Our Greater Destiny said...

Hi, I love your photographs. I'm new to blog sites and would love to follow yours. I look forward to that connection, Randi Done, author of Reaching Our Greater Destiny

Daniel & Sonja said...

Hi Randi, thank you for your kind words.